Western Canada includes Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, North West Territories
Eastern Canada include Ontario, and Special Projects (any Province or Territory)
- PROJECT / CONSTRUCTION MANAGER, based in Nisku AB, to support various Projects in Western Canada
- PROJECT / CONSTRUCTION MANAGER, based in Burlington ON, to support various Project in Eastern Canada
- SUPERINTENDENT, Western Canada
- SUPERINTENDENT, Eastern Canada
- FOREMAN, Eastern Canada
- QUALITY CONTROL, Western Canada
- QUALITY CONTROL, Eastern Canada
Unleashing Potential – Igniting Performance – Innovating Change
The EIFFAGE CANADA Culture and Community
If you have high energy, are self-motivated, passionate about a job well done, and a desire to excel, then we are looking for you! Eiffage ICCI/EICI prides itself on being a multifaceted company, with opportunity for growth, and development.
We have a strong sense of community, working together to achieve a common goal, so that we may exceed our clients expectations.
Please note that Eiffage Canada will present a Letter of Offer directly to the candidate. We do not request an application fee, nor will our recruitment partners. Protect yourself against Fraud.
2019 Season – Various Locations Throughout Canada
- Skilled labourers: concrete removal, concrete replacement
- Skilled labourers: structural steel works
- Skilled labourers: Cement finishers
- Skilled labourers: Form Setters
- Mechanical Labourers – Site assistance, machine operators
- Red Seal Carpenters / Lead Hand(s)
Eiffage Canada is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.